To really no one’s surprise, Rockstar is back at it again with milking their greatest cash cow in existence. Just yesterday, it was announced that a paid monthly subscription will be coming to GTA 5: Online. Yes, you heard that right, in addition to the already present shark cards that you can buy with actual money, Rockstar will now be draining the bank accounts of parents by charging them $6 per month for a superficial subscription. The benefits of this amazing subscription include:
- GTA$500,000 delivered automatically to your Maze Bank Account.
- The Principe Deveste Eight — along with a complimentary Hao’s Special Works upgrade for it before it is made available to purchase by the general public — plus the HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch Liveries.
- The Auto Shop located in La Mesa, introduces an assortment of gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners. Current Auto Shop owners can relocate to La Mesa at no additional cost.
- Waived LS Car Meet Membership fees. Current LS Car Meet members with GTA+ will be reimbursed GTA$50,000 during this event period.
- Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost.
- The Gussét Frog Tee and Broker Prolaps Basketball Top and Shorts automatically added to your wardrobe.
- The Conveyor Livery for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC, and TM-02 Khanjali.
- A selection of free paints and emblems for the Auto Shop.
- 3X GTA$ and RP on Hao’s Special Works Race Series.
- 2X Car Meet Rep on the Street Race Series.
If you’ve made it this far and still can’t comprehend as to why these benefits are worth paying 6$ then you’re in the same boat. Only a year is left before GTA 5 hits the 10 year mark and almost everyone agrees that it has already shot past its end of life cycle, but Rockstar has no regard for that and it still rakes millions per month through GTA: Online.
Furthermore, another benefit that you can reap from this is…. New and Improved Shark Cards exclusively for the subscription holders. Yep, they’re rubbing it in your face at this point.
Lastly, if you were actually looking to hop on board this subscription train, may I remind you that this is only for the GTA Enhanced version; ergo, PS5 and Xbox Series S/X exclusive.