The team behind Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds released details about upcoming update coming thursday. Optimizing this battleroyale title for 6+ CPU’s and Optimizing UI but however we dont expect big numbers in performance since its still early access but performance on high core count cpu like Ryzen 5 1600 and Ryzen 1700 will be noticable better.
Today we look at what we have changed and fixed in our week 20 patch.
This patch will be deployed to the Test Servers on Wednesday, August 9th, and if everything is stable, to the Live Servers on Thursday.
- Optimized game performance for 6-core or higher CPU
- Optimized UI
- Decreased motorbike engine and vehicle skid sound volumes
- Improved character animation when using throwables while prone
- Fixed a bug that occasionally disabled voice chat on the Starting Island
- Fixed a bug that caused your character to stand before crouching when revived
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from rebinding Unarm to an alternate key
- You can now see the mark from the character you are spectating on both the Mini Map and World Map
- Fixed a visual bug with the scope while a character you are spectating is prone on a hill
- Fixed a bug caused by changing “Graphics” – “Quality” – “Effects” from Settings
- Improved the wrist positions on the steering wheel.